Welcome back to GOOD READS, where Inlander staffers share a few of our favorite stories in hopes you'll love them too.
1. "Do We Really Want to Live Without the Post Office?" (Jesse Lichtenstein//Esquire)
The postal service reaches every one of us. Are we ready to hand that job over to the private sector?
2. "Ray Lewis's ties to Atlanta murders now a footnote…" (Kent Babb//Washington Post)
The Baltimore Ravens linebacker will get plenty of attention at the Super Bowl next weekend. But one family is still struggling to heal from a murder they say he had a part in.
3. "'I Will Ruin Him'" (James Lasdun//Chronicle of Higher Education)
On being stalked.
4. "The New Face of the Pro-Life Movement" (Michael J. Mooney//D Magazine)
In the 40 years since Roe v. Wade, Dallas has been one battleground in the fight over abortion. Today, the city is home to some new tactics from the pro-life side.
5. "The Rhino Horn Crisis and the Darknet" (Derek Mead//Motherboard)
The deepest depths of the Internet meet the supply and demand of the rhino horn trade. (It's all very bizarre and terrifying.)
Way more good reads over here.