Welcome back to GOOD READS, where Inlander staffers share a few of our favorite stories in hopes you'll love them too.
1. "Do We Really Want to Live Without the Post Office?" (Jesse Lichtenstein//Esquire)
The postal service reaches every one of us. Are we ready to hand that job over to the private sector?
2. "Ray Lewis's ties to Atlanta murders now a footnote…" (Kent Babb//Washington Post)
The Baltimore Ravens linebacker will get plenty of attention at the Super Bowl next weekend. But one family is still struggling to heal from a murder they say he had a part in.
3. "'I Will Ruin Him'" (James Lasdun//Chronicle of Higher Education)
On being stalked.
4. "The New Face of the Pro-Life Movement" (Michael J. Mooney//D Magazine)
In the 40 years since Roe v. Wade, Dallas has been one battleground in the fight over abortion. Today, the city is home to some new tactics from the pro-life side.
5. "The Rhino Horn Crisis and the Darknet" (Derek Mead//Motherboard)
The deepest depths of the Internet meet the supply and demand of the rhino horn trade. (It's all very bizarre and terrifying.)
Way more good reads over here.
Comments are closed.