Welcome back to GOOD READS, where Inlander staffers share a few of our favorite stories in hopes you'll love them too.
1. "The Neighborhood" (John H Richardson//Esquire)
Rebuilding a neighborhood destroyed by Superstorm Sandy
2. "Abandoned Suitcases Reveal Private Lives of Insane Asylum Patients" (Hunter Oatman-Stanford//Collectors Weekly)
A photographer is documenting the patients' belongings
3. "The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food" (Michael Moss//NYT Magazine)
Why you can't stop eating that
4. "Two Oregon teenagers, a basketball and the moment the game became secondary" (Anna Griffin//The Oregonian)
One remarkable high school sports story
5. "Low Power to the People" (Anna Minard//The Stranger)
The future of underground radio stations in Seattle
Keep reading right here.