Saturday, April 27, 2013

RE: Lack of Reading

Posted on Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:24 AM

To the dismally ill-informed reader who proclaimed that "Teenagers don't
read anything": as an 18-year-old university student, I was outraged by
your ignorant and ageist commentary. I do spend a good deal of my time
reading both for education and for enjoyment, and I am by no means an
anomaly. We are not, as you so tactfully put it, "increasingly stupid." It
might serve you well to be reminded that each generation has its own
ignoramuses, and before you go again announcing yourself as one, you might
consider easing away from sweeping, ill-founded generalizations.

Jeers/Cheers To All Of Us

Posted on Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:24 AM

I'm not sure which it should be. All I can say is jeers to you who rob,
steal, hurt peoplpe and cheers to those who stand up to them! I think you
people who want to commit crimes should be aware that the rest of us are
sick of it! So, we may shoot you or hit you with a baseball bat. But
frankly, we're not waiting for the cops. So, could you criminals knock it
off and let's all group together? For Christsakes, we've got a juvenile
delinquent in North Korea we have to deal with!

To The Jerk Off

Posted on Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:24 AM

that stole my beater. How nice it was to get ready to take my son to a
doctors appointment to walk outside where my great grandmothers car should
have been sitting to find it gone. It was awesome to have to cancel my sons
appointment and sit and wait for the Sheriff to come. I would have just
taken the bus however my house is 3 miles away from the bus stop. My poor
baby got outside with me and cried because he loved that we drove his great
great grandmas car. I hope karma bites you in the rear end. I sure hope the
sheriff that came and took the report does what he says he was going to do.
Have fun with the felony that goes with it.

Stolen iPhone

Posted on Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Please, whoever stole or picked up my iphone off of Broadway and Argonne
return it. No questions asked. There is no case on it and no lock on my
phone. I texted it with a contact number. Reward given if returned. I have
valuable information and photos on this phone.

Security Staff

Posted on Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I would like to give a big thank you to the security staff of the
AWOLNATION concert at The Knitting Factory for taking great care of my
daughter and her friends at the concert. It was their first concert and I
was a little apprehensive about it being at a venue with no seating but
they took great care to bring them to the front and keep them within their
sight the entire concert. They even brought them water when they were
thirsty so they wouldn't have to walk through the crowded floor! You guys
have a tough job as it is so I can't tell you how much I appreciate you
making their experience the best it could have been.

Downtown

Posted on Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I saw you in downtown Spokane KK, you were amazing. I've seen you before
but not like this. I think we made a real connection. I would love to be
your friend, maybe more. I love you for who you are, not who you think you
need to be. I know your past and I love you more for sharing it with me.
You left your ring Cinderella, I'll be keeping it for you. DInner? Drinks?
Or just another chance encounter. Your choice. T

My Sweet Cyndi

Posted on Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM

40 years on this planet and almost half of them with me! Your exuberance,
vision, loveliness and sweet-hearted nature have brightened the lives of
our children, mine and everyone's whom you touch! On the occasion of your
40th birthday, we are supposed to give you gifts; but you have given us all
so much that it is difficult to imagine what could serve as a token for
your devotion, compassion and love. We all enjoy you every day; may this be
the next of many, many blessed birthdays! From all of your friends, family
and me - we love you! Your E.

RV Repairman

Posted on Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM

To the handsomest, hardest-working RV repairman in all the land (you know
who you are): Amid all the craziness and chaos over the past year and a
half in both our lives, you remain my oasis. My rock. Thank you for loving
and taking care of all of us. Words can never express how much I truly love
and appreciate you. Muah to the billionth power!

Happy 23rd Birthday!

Posted on Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM

To my amazing sister. I am so proud of the women you are growing up to be.
You are my best friend and I love you with all of my heart! I hope you have
a wonderful golden birthday. We love you, Nonnie! Love KK, H & F

Thank You!

Posted on Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Cheers to the nice lady who came into Subway April 14 2013 and tipped me
and my co-worker $20 after she saw us help 10 kids all at once. Most of the
time this job is a thankless one and people don't seem to understand the
stress sandwich makers are under when so many people come in at once. But
not her! She was so sweet to compliment us and encourage us with her bright
smile and huge tip, something she didn't have to do. It made my day, thank
you!

Today | Tue | Wed | Thu | Fri | Sat | Sun
Young Man In A Hurry: The Life of Isaac Stevens

Young Man In A Hurry: The Life of Isaac Stevens @ Spokane Valley Heritage Museum

Wednesdays-Saturdays, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Continues through May 28