Saturday, June 29, 2013

RE: Places To Go

Posted on Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Ooooh! Watch out, guys! We're dealing with a badass over here! You and your
over compensator 3000--I'm sorry 'gunmetal stang'--can drive responsibly
just like the rest of us, Captain Roadrage. By the by, you sound like an
extra from a late-season episode of Law and Order.

Donation "NO"

Posted on Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM

To the lady that was in front of me at the Safeway off of Hamilton/Mission.
I would like to give you a big fat Jeer for the statement you made when the
teller asked if you wanted to make a dollar donation towards prostate
cancer. Your reply was, "No, if everyone would just eat right they wouldn't
have this problem." It's bad enough cancer patients have to go through such
trauma, but people like you should be ashamed of yourself. Just so you
know, everyone in line heard what you said and you made a complete jackass
of yourself.

Break-Up Text

Posted on Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Jeers to myself for breaking up by text. It was such an incredibly
cowardice thing to do. It doesn't matter why, it was just wrong. I owe you
more than that, but it's already too late, or is it? Sometimes I hate the
digital conveniences of communication so much. I'm sorry.

Birthday Celebration

Posted on Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Angela thanks for the birthday 7 day cruise to the Bahamas, St Thomas and
St Maarten for my 60th Birthday! It was a great birthday having my
daughter's Angela and Ann with me. I just wonder what 70 will bring.. hint
hint! Love to you both. Love mom

Thank You!

Posted on Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM

6/17 to the two girls who picked me up downtown. This city always surprises
me. It was about 7pm and I was extremely drunk and falling down, muddy and
bloody in no shape to be awake or walking, celebrating finishing a year of
school. Thank you so very much for giving me a ride all the way to my house
and for picking me up looking like a homeless man unable to even speak real
words. Sorry for being such a sh**show it will not happen again. If you are
reading this you really did me a solid and I will not forget it! P.S. my
wife was not very happy seeing two girls drop me off but she was extremely
greatful that her husband didn't go to jail. Thank you for taking time out
to help someone who made a very poor choice, it was a very kind thing to do.

True Story

Posted on Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Two people meet in the most unlikeliest of places. Two people destined for
each other. Two lives that have been beat down, used, and abused throughout
their existence. They fall in love. Not just any love, a love they have
been wanting and waiting for their entire lives. The real feeling of love
that has never been felt by either one of them ever before. Knowing they
found each others soulmate to spend the rest of their lives with, they
screw it up and fail. Not because the love wasn't genuine, but because they
were afraid and waiting for the past to creep back in and just be thrown
away. Neither had that intention but their minds took over instead of their
hearts. Pushing away as hard as possible to cut off the pain before it
could happen, even though it was never going to. Both being too afraid and
scared to fully trust in their hearts and in each other. As they have gone
their seperate ways, trying to forget, trying to heal and trying to kill
the pain of their broken hearts that they both have created, the love hangs
in the balance. They cry themselves to sleep every night wondering why and
how they could be so stubborn not to make the love work and put all the
walls down. He waits loyally and faithfully with his guard down and no
walls up. He waits for the day when their hearts can love openly and freely
without fear of abandonment. He waits for the day he can take care of her
like she deserves for the rest of her life. He waits for his true love!

29th Hastings

Posted on Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM

To the blonde whose name starts with a T. You are gorgeous.

Show Some Integrity

Posted on Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM

It's fine that you broke up with my cousin, but next time have the balls
and courtesy to: 1 - Break up with a girl before you start dating another.
2 - Not try to sleep with a girl "one more time" before you break up. 3 -
Only break up because she found out about the other girl. Have a little
integrity and deal with people cleanly in a relationship - before, during
and after.

My Lovely Snickerdoodle

Posted on Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM

I can't believe you are 18! I don't know where to begin, you are a
sweetheart and I am thankful each and everyday to have someone like you.
You have gone above and beyond to show the truth in the love you have given
me yet you still continue to show it. When I first met you I figured it
would be just a silly high school romance, but no, it turn out to be a
destined path for the two of us. From all the flowers to the kisses and
hugs you have done well to please me. Now in a simple way I get to tell you
through a newspaper. Thank you for everything and I can't wait to see what
is in store for us in the upcoming minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and
of course years! Babe, I love you! Oh, not to forget Happy Birthday!

Dee

Posted on Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM

I'm sure you don't know this is about you, since I have not heard from you!
I meant what I said, I think you are amazing, and I love your smile and
laughter, you are the most interesting person I know. So listen up my wild
cat, my filthy dirty Jeep girl, since you love adventure you will be sent
on one very soon! I hope you enjoy it as much as all the little surprises
that you have received. So be on alert, your adventure could start any
minute! RS

Today | Sun | Mon | Tue | Wed | Thu | Fri
Lost Egypt: Ancient Secrets, Modern Science

Lost Egypt: Ancient Secrets, Modern Science @ Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture

Tuesdays-Sundays. Continues through Jan. 6