Monday, June 28, 2010

C.I. Shenanigans

Posted on Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM

I saw you and I haven't come back to Earth since. With your skinny jeans, white blouse, silky brunette hair & that gorgeous smile you took my breath away. You're my one pump, no whip sweetie. I'm in love with you S!

Frank's Diner

Posted on Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:25 AM

You: sitting in a booth for 2. Your brown eyes, your shoulder length brown hair, your beauty was immeasurable. Your smile took my breath away. I would have bought that dinner to have breakfast with you, but I guess the eggs Benedict will do.

It Wasn't Me

Posted on Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:25 AM

You asked me once if I wrote one of these. It wasn't me. Also I have not seen you, so this one is kind of a lie. I think I might have saw you driving once. Not 100% on that though. Anyway... hope all is good.

Dance

Posted on Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:24 AM

To the young guy dancing his heart out while walking up Regal. It was Sunday the 6th, you looked like you had a yoga mat on your back, and you had the moves! Cheers to you for dancing like no one's watching, you made my day. It's good to know there are still people like you out there. Hope to see your moves again soon.

Vic, You Are Awesome

Posted on Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:23 AM

You have overcome challenges that you should never have had to face. Thank you for staying the course, especially during the hardest times, and making good decisions for yourself and those you love. You've taken your life back, and you have grown stronger every day. You are a blessing to be near, and more appreciated than words can express. I Love You, always! You are worthy of honor

By My Side

Posted on Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:23 AM

I saw you by my side in the emergency room, on Sunday the 15th, just waiting to find out what was wrong with me. For the first time in my life I looked into the eyes of a person who truly cared more for my well being than anything else that was going on in her life at that time. It was the most gorgeous and poignant thing that I have ever laid eyes on. Thankfully there was nothing wrong so I can spend the rest of my life showing you exactly what you mean to me and enjoying you as my wife.

Happy Birthday

Posted on Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:16 AM

To the Gorgeous Garland Sandwich Shoppe Owner!

To The Community of Spokane

Posted on Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I would like the community of Spokane to know how much myself and family appreciated the thousands of donations both big and small that you gave for our benefit garage sale to raise money for my prosthetic, and the hundreds of you who came and supported us by buying the items at the sale.  Our goal of $8000 was reached & then some. I was able to pay the prosthetic off in full and in a few more weeks should be able to take it home. My family and I have been raising money for two years and now our goal is finally in site. Thank you so much for all the generous donations. No words can express my gratitude.  Thank you! I love you all!  Alana M Kienel

Making Wishes Come True

Posted on Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Thank you and cheers to the following amazing community members for making a Deer Park boy's wish come true:  Tony & Cheryl, Rainbow Play Systems; the Make-A-Wish Foundation; Spokane County Fire District 4, Fireman Mike from Spokane City; Deer Park Rosauer's, Yokes, Pizza Factory & McDonalds; & wish volunteers Lora & Susan. It was a magnificent day & one that we will all never forget. To Bowyn & his family, you are beautiful & wonderful. May all your future wishes come true!

Paying It Forward

Posted on Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Cheers to the man who bought my coffee & Bumble Bar at Thomas Hammer on 6/14. It's amazing how a little random act of kindness can honestly change someone's whole day. I promised you I'd pay it forward, & you'd be pleased to know a very thin homeless man thoroughly enjoyed that Bumble Bar. I was hungry, but he was hungrier. I will continue to pay it forward. Thanks for brightening my day and opening my eyes.

Today | Thu | Fri | Sat | Sun | Mon | Tue