Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thank You!

Posted on Sat, May 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Good Samaritan! It was a busy Saturday afternoon on Division and Foothills.
I ran out of gas and was struggling with my gas can. I must have been out
there for 10-15 minutes and possibly a hundred cars passed and stopped to
pass me without even asking if I needed help. You were the ONLY gentleman
to ask me if I needed help and I replied yes. Not only did you help me with
my gas can, you pushed me into the J-N-Box parking lot so I "wouldn't get
hit" . Thank you so much, it's nice to know that there are still gentlemen
out there. I hope someone returns a favor for you

Pines Exit

Posted on Sat, May 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM

We saw each other on the freeway starting near the Pines exit/entrance.
You: driving a little crazy in your dark 4x4. Me: in a black Saturn. You
caught up to me smiled and waved. Just before I had to exit you held up
your phone, been curious since. Email me if you want:
smileyouneverknowwhoslooking@gmail.com

Less Perfect Cats

Posted on Sat, May 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM

An extra special CHEERS to the generous, big-hearted people who've adopted
so-called "less desirable" cats from the Spokane Humane Society. Sure, the
darling little kittens find homes within days of becoming available. And
the perfectly beautiful and most docile older cats find forever homes
quickly too. But I say a special THANK YOU to those who've adopted older,
less perfect, cats. You know, like the one who didn't look so great because
his ears had frozen off when he was a kitten; or the one with the limp
broken tail; or the the scared one who craved being petted but who was
reluctant to come forward to you in his cage; or the elderly one you knew
could be part of your life for a only few years. Thank you for giving these
deserving cats a chance too, and making a place for them in your home.

CMF

Posted on Sat, May 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for putting you in my life. You
aren't only my boyfriend, but you're also my best friend and I don't know
where I would be without you. We have come such a long way and I don't ever
want to turn back. Thank you for being the most amazing, caring, and loyal
person in my life and for always making me laugh. Your hugs and kisses are
the best and I know we have many more years ahead of us! Cheers to your
35th! Happy Birthday! I LOVE YOU! Love Al

Volunteers

Posted on Sat, May 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM

May 16th, 2012 was the first time participating and volunteering at "Take a
bite out of hunger" at the Spokane Arena. There were many vendors and
various wineries as well as restaurants participating in this event. There
were also volunteers from Spokane Community College's, Inland Northwest
Culinary Program and volleyball players from universities in the Spokane
area. It was a great experience with great food and even better people. I
thank everyone who came and I hope next year is an even better turn-out
than this year! Thank you all!

Double Eagle Pawn

Posted on Sat, May 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I was at the pawn shop on Francis, Saturday, May 19 in the afternoon with
my "sister" looking at the guns available. You asked how I was at taking
compliments and then proceeded to tell me I was beautiful. Thank you again
by the way. I was very embarassed and am very shy, which is why I didn't
give you my number then. We left after purchasing a hand gun. I sat in the
car debating on going in and giving you my number. By the time I had the
courage to go back in I saw you leaving in my rear-view mirror. Let me know
what my "sister" bought and what kind of car you were in so I know you are
the man I am hoping to find.

Riverfront Park

Posted on Sat, May 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Hot, very curvy blonde bombshell riding your longboard at Riverfront Park
during the Torchlight parade. You where having such a good time racing
around. My friend tried to stop you for a smoke break, but ya sped away.
I'd love to give ya a lesson, you could use one! It's not a snowboard,
girl! Your probably taken, but I'd love to know if your not!

Monterey Cafe

Posted on Sat, May 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM

May 12th. You were the really cute brunette sitting at the table with all
your friends right by the karaoke guy. Your friend said you left early
because Mother's Day was tomorrow and you had kids at home. I'm glad you
got to get out and hopefully have some fun. I am the guy that was in the
turquoise color shirt and short dark blond hair that sang a few songs. I
would like to have dinner or something more casual like coffee. My email is
rcoffey@scfd10.org

Poseidon's Consort

Posted on Sat, May 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Making your tiny planets on Instagram, showing us the sights of Spokane and
sharing the warmth of your spirit with people far and wide. From an admirer
in Scotland - and as we would say here "Lang May Yer Lum Reek!"

Big 5

Posted on Sat, May 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I saw you come in this past week. As I greeted you while you walked in, I
could tell that you were a little bashful. You had a baseball hat on, and
wouldn't give me eye contact as I tried to talk to you at the register! I
thought you were so cute, including your birthmark I think you were trying
to hide with your hat. Last night as I was at the Shock game with my best
friend and was telling her about you coming into work. I'm not kidding you,
30 seconds later you walked by with maybe your little brother, wearing a
backwards Boston cap. Too weird! Come see me at work and say hi!

Today | Wed | Thu | Fri | Sat | Sun | Mon
A T. Rex Named Sue

A T. Rex Named Sue @ Mobius Science Center

Tuesdays-Sundays. Continues through Jan. 4

• Re: The Love of My Life

• This sounds like this is for me,but I'm not sure,maybe you could at least put…

• on October 9, 2014
  • Re: Driving On Nevada

• I feel like this could be me, do uou know the model of the car?

• on October 7, 2014