SeeCastaneda 
Member since Mar 23, 2013


Stats

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Recent Comments

Re: “When a 'Miracle' Meets the FDA

Actually MMS is not just sodium chlorite; it is a combination of sodium chlorite Na Clo2 and citric acid.
One should never consume straight sodium chlorite!!! Once it is mixed with citric acid it produces ClO2-Chlorine Dioxide and this is a very strong oxidizer and is what gets the job done.
The simple biochemistry is this: Anything that gives up electrons is an anti-oxidant. ClO2 or MMS gives up five of them. Anything that receives those electrons is a toxin and is neutalized. Once MMS has given up it´s electrons it is harmlessly expelled from the body. Doseage is usually kept at three drops per hour so as to not overload the system with the expelled toxins.
So from my experience this does work and is VERY INEXPENSIVE and there in lies the problem that causes problems with BIG PHARMA and the FDA. IT CAN NOT BE PATENTED!!!
SeeCastaneda

0 likes, 2 dislikes
Posted by SeeCastaneda on 05/24/2012 at 6:27 AM

© 2014 Inlander
Website powered by Foundation