1. Name the only Gonzaga player besides John Stockton to play in the NBA.
2. Who is Gonzaga named after?
3. Name the Gonzaga player who was the Academic All-American of the Year in NCAA Division I men's basketball in 1993-94.
4. True or false: John Stockton, the NBA's all-time leader in assists and steals, holds both those career records at Gonzaga.
5. True or false: Bing Crosby graduated from Gonzaga.
6. True or false: Gonzaga has never had a national scoring champion in men's basketball.
7. Gonzaga's only NCAA team title came in 1950 in boxing. What school shared the title with Gonzaga?
8. Gonzaga briefly competed in major college hockey in the World War II era -- name the former Gonzaga goalie who became an NHL Rookie of the Year.
9. What Gonzaga athletic program has won four straight West Coast Conference championships?
10. Name the two Pro Football Hall of Fame members who played at Gonzaga when the school competed in football.
1. Mike Champion (played in two games with Seattle in 1998-99). n 2. Saint Aloysius Gonzaga, a 16th-century priest. n 3. Jeff Brown. n 4. False (Matt Santangelo is Gonzaga's all-time assists leader). n 5. False (Crosby briefly attended the GU Law School before heading to Hollywood). n 6. False (Frank Burgess, now a district judge in Tacoma, led NCAA Division I with a school-record 32.4 points per game in 1960-61). n 7. Idaho. n 8. Frank McCool. n
9. Women's crew. n 10. Ray Flaherty and Tony Canadeo.