In 1921, during the early years of the automobile, a small garage on East Sprague called Jones Radiator serviced Spokane’s earliest wheels. In 2010, the garage reopened to reveal a Radiator of a different definition and a new mission: to service Spokane’s…

Complete details for Jones Radiator »


Subscribe to this thread:

Comments are closed.



© 2015 Inlander
Website powered by Foundation