Sneva MFG builds Skis, Snowboards, and Wakeskis
Sneva MFG. was founded in 1994, at that point in time we built the original twin tip snow ski.
Our products are 100% hand crafted-sandwich construction made with the following materials, P-tex, steel edge, patented penta weave fiberglass technology,Tri axial Fiberglass, Maple and poplar wood core with wood side walls, abs and tip & tail, and a ABS topsheet. Sneva MFG has the the best shapes and sizes and uses the best materials so you will have a snowboard or pair of skis that is hands down the best in the world!
Work directly with our manufacturing team/designers to come up with your very own custom designed ski! Slap your own bindings on it and you will have a one-of-a-kind set of skis, ready to hit the slopes.
Contest ends February 11th, 2013. Drawing on February 12th, 2012
INLANDER.COM - Sneva Manufacturing Ski Contest
ENTER TO WIN RULES
One winner will receive a custom designed Sneva Ski.
- Enter to Win by filling out the form here.
- Entries will be accepted on or before February 11th, 2013. Drawing will be held February 12th, 2013.
- You must be a resident of Washington or Idaho.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- One winner will be awarded a certificate good for custom built skis from Sneva Manufacturing, valued up to $700.
- Custom skis are built according to your design. Bindings and boots are NOT included.
- Employees, interns, and independent contractors of The Pacific
Northwest Inlander, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and
their immediate families and significant others or employees of
participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use
or enjoyment of any prize.
- There will not be any substitutions or exchanges of prizes or travel arrangements without written approval from management.
- The Pacific Northwest Inlander and affiliated sponsors are not
liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. When prizes involve a
third-party situation, a release form will be signed by winners to
release The Pacific Northwest Inlander from any liability for the
failure of any third-party provider of a prize.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal
applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising
from this contest.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant The
Pacific Northwest Inlander permission and the right to publicize and/or
broadcast contestant's name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that
he/she has participated in or won contest without any additional
- Decision of The Pacific Northwest Inlander judges is final.
- By accepting any prize, winner releases The Pacific Northwest Inlander from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
- The Pacific Northwest Inlander may alter/discontinue contest at any time.
- The Pacific Northwest Inlander reserves the right to not award
3rd party prizes to contestants who have, in The Pacific Northwest
Inlander's sole judgment, failed to comply with terms of previous
contests run by The Pacific Northwest Inlander.
February 11th, 2013
* Entry form located to the left