• Spokane Arts wants to paint some more signal boxes
in Downtown Spokane.
Down By The River
Okay, this isn't in Nevada, but still.
• Dan Nailen spends some time with some lady in a van
On Bespin, disintegrations are banned, but carbonite flash-freezing is allowed.
• Bounty hunter rules vary widely state to state
• Tonight, watch movies about food
. Hear chefs talk about food. Eat food.
The Auditor Survives
• The Democrat-controlled House has decided not to try
to impeach the State Auditor, even though he, uh, has been accused of money laundering, possession of stolen money and filing false tax returns. (Spokesman-Review)
has to view videos of former VA doctor Craig Morgenstern allegedly sexually assaulting boys
Sorry, Mr. Jackson
• The Spokane Valley City Council votes to oust its city manager
I Am Donald Trump, King of Kings. Look Upon My Works, Ye Conservatives, and Despair
• Donald Trump happens in Vegas
. (Five Thirty Eight
One reason the party may not be stopping Donald Trump?
• Because the party thinks the party will stop Donald Trump
. (Washington Post)
• FBI would appreciate it if Apple would unlock nine more
iPhones. (New York Times)