Not in the pencils either
• Spokane schools appear to be free of lead
Violent Slayers Target Concert Venue
• Bloodthirsty Violent Femmes audience demands encore
You mash 'em, boil 'em, stick 'em in a stew. But should you?
• Do potatoes mash you?
• North Idaho showed a willingness — even an eagerness — to dismiss concerns that legislators like Rep. Luke Malek and Sen. Shawn Keough aren't conservative enough.
"By the time Emily was born in 1997,
• The Inlander's horrifying investigation into how sexual misconduct by teachers can be allowed to continue for years.
Freed by Mistrial
• Spokane Police Guild president John Gately won't be retried.
School's Not Out Forever
• For now, Spokane Community College's Pullman branch won't be closing down at the end of the term.
Still can't Snapchat
• You can now text 911 in an emergency in Kootenai County.
Cable news is on it!
• A major plane crash on EgyptAir. Is it terrorism? It's too soon to speculate. But that won't stop everybody from doing just that.
Well, compared to a lot of the other stuff Washington D.C. has done to them...
• New poll finds 90 percent of American Indians aren't offended by the Washington Redskins name. We're guessing 100 percent, however, aren't offended by the Seattle Seahawks name.
Venezuela: A Country Not Looking So Hot
• How Venezuela's leaders royally screwed up the country's economy.