Member since Mar 23, 2013



  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Recent Comments

Re: “Hot Potato

Tucker is such a loser. Sadly if he wins, the voters will get what they deserve.
I´m surprised there isnt a back room bounty that all the LEO´s chip in for a pool on how many citizens they can kill...and of course if it was a copper that got shot things would be a whole lot different....
Spokane is still in the dark ages when it comes to law enforcement... and lead by the same clowns.
We should ban the unions like Reagan did with the air traffic controllers. A couple of weeks on food stamps and the coppers would learn some integrity and ethics. Pronto.

0 likes, 1 dislike
Posted by OnTheInside on 09/19/2010 at 5:47 PM

Re: “Nuptial Malfunction

The Interplayers all have the same people play after play and if your new or have any talent you wont make it past the tryouts.
That or you have a big set of boobs.

0 likes, 1 dislike
Posted by OnTheInside on 09/19/2010 at 5:40 PM

Re: “Kid Crime, Adult Time

All these little monsters should be turned into worm food. A hanging once a year in front of each Jr. High and High School would straighten these social miscreants up most ricky tick.

0 likes, 10 dislikes
Posted by OnTheInside on 09/09/2010 at 12:28 PM

Re: “Ex-deputy tapped to lead internal investigations for sheriff

Conner is the wrong choice. For years he covered up corruption in the SCSD.
Several years ago he denied a public disclosure request on a former deputy who stole the departments lie detector and whom committed perjury by putting the Public Safety Building as his residence for his wedding license.
Conner makes Karl Thompson look like a choir boy.

Posted by OnTheInside on 09/06/2010 at 9:25 AM

Re: “Election Selection

Baumgartners so poor he rents in a buying market. Guess all that high fallootin edumacation didn´t work out so well. Besides when your a carpet bagger its hard to take all that money around with you. Even McMorris wont lend him any money.

0 likes, 1 dislike
Posted by OnTheInside on 08/12/2010 at 5:26 AM

Re: “Nice timing

Gozags has failed to respond to the carpetbaggers issues of lack of integrity.

So just whose smiling face is it in the O´Quinn video and whom lacks the ethics and integrity to identify who took the upskirt video?

Posted by OnTheInside on 08/10/2010 at 11:53 AM

Re: “Between Rocky and a Hard Place

They removed my comments about TrippDiddi. Remember 2% of attorneys give the other 98% a bad name. TrippDiddi is enough to give them all a ban reputation.
Its way past due that the punch bowl he resides in was flushed to the treatment plant.

1 like, 0 dislikes
Posted by OnTheInside on 08/10/2010 at 11:49 AM

All Comments »

© 2019 Inlander
Website powered by Foundation