Our journalism makes a difference, and so can you.The Inland Northwest knows that the Inlander is free. But making it isn’t. Meanwhile, the value of independent, local journalism has never been more apparent. Lately, we’ve had scores of appreciative readers ask us how they can help keep the Inlander strong into the future, so we’re launching the INLANDER INSIDER program, allowing readers to directly support our mission.
With your help, the Inlander’s reporters, editors and photographers can stay focused on what they do best: in-depth, community-focused journalism that highlights issues and topics important to the Inland Northwest.
Give Monthly (pause anytime). Or Give a One-Time Gift.
Even $5 a month can make a huge difference!
What do you get?Besides, of course, the satisfaction of knowing that you're helping to keep your local paper strong and independent…
2. A members-only quarterly newsletter.
3. Invitations to special events, including Inlander Winter Party, Volume Music Festival, Suds and Cinema and special Inlander Insiders functions.
4. Special access to deals on tickets for events from Inlander advertisers.
Want even more? Give $10 a month or more, and get an Inlander shirt designed by the Great PNW or a copy of Inlander Histories.
Able to support local journalism at a greater level? Give $1,000 or more, and get two tickets to a private annual dinner event with Inlander staff.
How else can you support the Inlander?this map to find up-to-date information on a pick-up location near you.
• Become an advertiser.
• Support our advertisers; they’re local and, like you, they’re invested in the community.
• Subscribe to our newsletters.
• Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Stay tuned to Inlander.com. It's updated daily.
Thank you for your support! A note: Your INLANDER INSIDER membership is not tax-deductible. Prefer to mail a check? Mail it to: Inlander Insider, 1227 W. Summit Parkway, Spokane, WA 99201. Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kristina at 509-325-0634, ext. 223.