Buying local is always a good idea, and this time of year when we do our annual Drink Local issue, it's also a delicious one. Inland Northwesterners are lucky to live among an amazing bounty of products go into our beer, wine and spirits and we're even luckier to live among imaginative people who are creating world class quaffs from those products. This year, we explore Spokane Craft Beer Week's must-trys, update our tantalizing map of the city's Cork District, discover the latest cocktail trends on both sides of the Washington-Idaho border and much more. Go ahead and pour yourself something local and tasty while you read.
In this issue...
- "Meet Matt Hanson, Organizer of Spokane Craft Beer Week"
- "Five Beers We're Excited to Try During CollabFest"
- "The Spokane Brewers FestivalHas Made Some Changes to Its Model, but the Beer is Still What's Important"
- "The Inland Northwest's Family-Friendly Breweries Keep the Whole Gang Entertained"
- "Five Craft Cocktail Trends and Where to Find them in the Inland Northwest"