As long as your ballots are postmarked on or before Nov. 5, you can mail in your ballot. Put those blue mailboxes to good use.
The Spokane County Elections Office maintains white ballot drop boxes at numerous locations with in the city of Spokane and in other cities throughout the county. You'll be able to drop off your ballot at the following locations listed below up until 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 5. And best of all, you don't need a stamp to do so.
- Elections Office, 1033 W. Gardner Ave.
- Argonne Library, 4322 N. Argonne Rd.
- Downtown Spokane Library, 906 W. Main Ave.
- East Side Library, 524 S. Stone St.
- Hillyard Library, 4005 N. Cook St.
- Indian Trail Library, 4909 W. Barnes Rd.
- Moran Prairie Library, 6004 S. Regal St.
- North Spokane Library, 44 E. Hawthorne Rd.
- Shadle Park Library, 2111 W. Wellesley Ave.
- South Hill Library, 3324 S. Perry St.
- STA Plaza, 701 W. Riverside Ave.
- Spokane Valley Library, 12004 E. Maine Ave.
- Airway Heights Library, 1213 S. Lundstrom St.
- Cheney Library, 610 First St.
- Deer Park Library, 208 S. Forest Ave.
- Fairfield Library, 305 E. Main St.
- Latah Town Hall, 108 E. Market St.
- 23123 E. Mission St.
- Medical Lake Library, 321 E. Herb St.
- Millwood City Hall, 9103 E. Frederick Ave.
- Otis Orchards Library, 22324 E. Wellesley Ave.
- 20 W. Emma St.
- Spangle Town Hall, 115 W. Second St.
- Waverly Town Hall, 255 Commercial St.