Gardeners, amateur landscape architects and folks who just love quality time in the backyard have an ample opportunity to explore some of the best gardens Spokane has to offer on Saturday as the Inland Empire Gardeners' annual garden tour takes place at nine private residences across the South Hill.
The theme for this year's tour is "Adventure Awaits!" and tickets are $15 (cash or check only) at select gardens. The event runs from 10 am-5 pm Saturday. Here is the complete list of gardens involved, and those with a star are where you can buy tickets:
- *Road to Nirvana - 21 W. 33rd Ave.
- *Cruise the Stars - 6310 S. Pittsburg St.
- Fly Away Home - 8225 S. Regal Rd.
- Destination Dreamscape - 6921 E. Jamieson Rd.
- Bonus Stop, Snapdragon Flower Farm - 6130 E. Jamieson Rd.
- Road Less Travelled - 223 W. 21st Ave.
- *Journey to Paradise - 1329 E. Overbluff Rd.
- *Wandering Song - 712 E. 19th Ave.
- Explore Seek Discover - 1910 S. Upper Terrace Rd.
- *Path to Serenity - 1122 E. 20th Ave.
You can find descriptions of all the gardens before you visit here on the event's website.
(Editor's Note: the Inlander's Weekend Countdown email newsletter had the incorrect date and price of event.)