A Need Like Never Before
Nonprofit organizations are stressed. Coronavirus has disrupted fundraising, stretched donors, and in most cases, demand for services has increased. To provide more support and bring more exposure to these charitable organizations, we’ve formed a partnership with Innovia Foundation and Horizon Credit Union. These partners have generously provided underwriting support for nonprofits in this year's Give Guide, and are engaged in efforts to promote volunteerism with our region’s nonprofit community through the start of 2021.
Let This Be Your Guide
Read through the Inlander's annual Give Guide and find the causes and organizations that speak to your heart. They need you more than ever before to volunteer, to pick up items from their wish list, and to donate.
Volunteer This Week
Read more here about how you can help.
Learn How You Can Help the HelpersNonprofit organizations are stressed. Coronavirus has disrupted fundraising, stretched donors and, in most cases, demand for services has increased. Each month, look for an article featuring thought leaders in the nonprofit ecosystem about the challenges they are facing, and how we can support them in their mission to serve our community.
• Local Nonprofit Organizations Facing Unprecedented Challenges by Mason Burley
• The Power of Volunteering by Rachel Quick
• The Power of People by Erin Sellers
• Give Big by Milagros Yoch
• Imagine the Possibilities by Rachel Quick
• Private Donations the Primary Path Forward for Fire Devastated Malden and Pine City by Erin Sellers