• What to do this week (aside from Christmas)
• City Administrator Theresa Sanders tells it like it is — except when she tells it like it isn't
• Why Star Wars: The Force Awakens matters (if only a little bit)
• Seahawks beat the Cleveland Browns and clinch a playoff berth
QB Russell Wilson has been on fire
• A winter storm warning hits the region
Snow is expected on Monday and Tuesday.
• Post Falls police believe thieves stole credit card information from hundreds of local people
So-called "skimmers" were used at a gas station to collect stolen numbers. (KHQ
• No biggie, Star Wars has already raked in more than a half billion bucks.
Of course, it will quickly become the highest-grossing film
of all time.
• Tina Fey and Amy Poehler return to SNL
Here's one bit you'll wanna see: