Monday, January 18, 2016
· Vinyl records with coversBasically, this is not the time to "donate" items that are no longer working. Instead, donate items you wouldn't mind finding in one of the hundreds of dusty bins that fill up Lincoln Center at the R&V sale. For those unable to drop off at KPBX, other approved donation drop-off sites include 4,000 Holes in Spokane, the Long Ear in Coeur d'Alene and Bicycle Time & Music Too in Cheney. All donations must be in by Feb. 12 to be accepted.
· CDs in cases with any covers or booklets
· Classic audio equipment with documents and accessories, including owner’s manuals and necessary cables
· DVDs in cases complete with text inserts; multiple-part sets should be in original box and cases
· Audio cassettes in cases complete with the label
· Boxed sets should be in the outer box complete with books and other accompanying items
· VHS tapes in box and rewound
· Please note that the station does not accept computers, computer software, or music accessories. Home-recorded materials are also not accepted.