• Sports wrap-up; what happened and what it tells us about the universe
• 2015's can't-miss viral videos
• The latest in Condon-Straub-Cotton morass: a demand for $1 million
A former Spokane parks spokeswoman, Nancy Goodspeed, says she was replaced while recovering from brain surgery and is now alleging age discrimination, among other things
(KXLY). While Goodspeed was on leave, Monique Cotton was promoted
to parks spokeswoman after alleging sexual harassment against the police chief at the time, Frank Straub, who's filed a $4 million claim of his own against the city. Meanwhile, Mayor Condon continues to defend
his handling of the situation.
• A new look at the proposed expansion of the Coeur d'Alene Resort
Rendering of proposed expansion
The public's next chance to weigh in is scheduled for this Thursday at City Hall. (KXLY
• Republicans debate tonight in what's being billed Trump v. Cruz
Pundits expect the Donald will distinguish himself from the pack on terrorism issues. Some polls have
him riding a new high after calling for a ban on Muslim immigration.
• Spokane County faces an $8 million judgment related to a death inside the jail
Because of a "clerical error," county officials failed to respond to the lawsuit and are now asking a judge to reconsider. (SR, behind pay wall