• Jeff Dobrow, Interim police Chief Rick Dobrow's son is not happy about the city's hiring process
• The MAC board voted to oust Executive Director Forrest Rodgers
• The Two Baumgartners
: There's the state Sen. Michael Baumgartner who makes deals with the other side, and the Baumgartner who insults them.
• How to keep your local band together.
IN OTHER NEWS:
• 52 Inmates
in a Mexican prison were killed during a riot and fire.
• Hillary won Iowa, Bernie won New Hampshire, and tonight
there's yet another Democratic debate. Starts at 6 pm Pacific.
• The U.S. Department of Justice filed a civil lawsuit against Ferguson, MO after the small St. Louis suburb rejected an agreement with the DOJ
to improve the justice system. Ferguson officials say they didn't reject the agreement.
• Transgender people can still use bathrooms
based on their gender identity, rather than their biology. The state Senate voted to reject an effort to repeal a rule allowing those rights. (Spokesman-Review
• A Coeur d'Alene daycare lost its child care license after allegations of lewd conduct
against a 16-year-old. CdA Police are investigating.