• MUSIC: Ben Folds is in Spokane this weekend. If you're lucky, he'll teach you a little piano before the show.
• LOST AND FOUND: BB guns, single gloves, paperbacks and undocumented weed. These are just some of the items occupying the Spokane Airport's lost and found. Staff writer Laura Johnson went scratching through other wastelands of unwanted and forgotten things. Click here to see what she found.
IN OTHER NEWS:
• A missing Coeur d'Alene man was found dead near Hayden Creek, Post Falls Police confirmed yesterday. William "Bo" Kirk went missing last Saturday following a shift at Northwest Specialty Hospital in Post Falls, where he was a radiology technologist. Authorities found Kirk's burning truck at 9:43 p.m. Saturday. His body was found about 8 miles from the blaze. Click here and here for video of what appears to be two individuals in Kirk's truck withdrawing money from his bank account. (Spokesman-Review, KXLY)
• One juror in the Ammon Bundy trial was dismissed yesterday after being accused of bias. Bundy is facing charges for his part in the takeover of a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon. (Seattle Times)
• WSU nose tackle Robert Barber did not practice yesterday, which could indicate that his suspension for his involvement in a fight at an off-campus party will stand. (Spokesman-Review)
• If you missed Fox News' Megyn Kelly putting former House speaker Newt Gingrich in his place, it's worth a click (below). Kelly's relentless challenging of Gingrich has some media critics speculating about a new era for the conservative network. (New York Times)
Mitch covers cops, crime and courts for the Inlander. He moved to Spokane in 2015 from his hometown of St. Louis, and is a graduate of the University of Missouri. He likes bikes, beer and baseball. And coffee. He dislikes lemon candy, close-mindedness and liars. And temperatures below 40 degrees.