Enter to win 4 tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! performing Wednesday, February 27th at the INB Performing Arts Center!BROUGHT TO YOU BY: The Inlander & Square Peg
Contest ends February 21st, 2013. Drawing on February 25th, 2013
INLANDER.COM - Square Peg
ENTER TO WIN RULES
One winner will receive 4 tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba LIve.
- Enter to Win by coloring AND filling out the downloaded form here. MUST INCLUDE PHONE NUMBER
- Entries will be accepted on or before February 21st, 2013. Drawing will be held February 25th, 2013.
- You must be a resident of Washington or Idaho, 12 years or younger in age
- Employees, interns, and independent contractors of The Pacific
Northwest Inlander, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and
their immediate families and significant others or employees of
participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use
or enjoyment of any prize.
- You must be 12 or younger to be eligible to win.
- There will not be any substitutions or exchanges of prizes or travel
arrangements without written approval from management.
- The Pacific Northwest Inlander and affiliated sponsors are not
liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. When prizes involve a
third-party situation, a release form will be signed by winners to
release The Pacific Northwest Inlander from any liability for the
failure of any third-party provider of a prize.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal
applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising
from this contest.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant The
Pacific Northwest Inlander permission and the right to publicize and/or
broadcast contestant's name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that
he/she has participated in or won contest without any additional
- Decision of The Pacific Northwest Inlander judges is final.
- By accepting any prize, winner releases The Pacific Northwest Inlander from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
- The Pacific Northwest Inlander may alter/discontinue contest at any time.
- The Pacific Northwest Inlander reserves the right to not award
3rd party prizes to contestants who have, in The Pacific Northwest
Inlander's sole judgment, failed to comply with terms of previous
contests run by The Pacific Northwest Inlander.
FIND OUT MORE:
RECEIVED no later than February 21st, 2013
* download the page to the left